Wrisk would like permission to use your content (whether it is in the form of photos, videos, the written word or other material, or a combination of all, and which we refer to in these terms and conditions collectively as Content) in connection with our promotional or other activities, including across all of our websites, blogs, and social channels.
We need to make sure that we have the appropriate rights to use your Content, and that you have made sure that it is ok for us to use it. By submitting your Content directly to us via our website, or by responding to our request to use your Content and including the hashtag #EmbraceWrisk, you confirm that:
- You grant Wrisk Limited and each member of its group of companies (referred to together as Wrisk) a non-exclusive, royalty free licence to copy, edit, publish, sub-licence and otherwise exploit the Content in any media throughout the world in connection with any promotional or other activities that they undertake, including but not limited to use on their websites, blogs and social channels.
- You understand there is no obligation for Wrisk to utilise or distribute the submitted Content.
- You agree not to take any legal action against, and release and discharge Wrisk, and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates, or any other person or entity acting on its behalf, from all claims in connection with the use of the submitted Content.
- You confirm that you took the photo/video or wrote the content which you are submitting and that you have the right to grant us a licence to use it.
- You warrant that the submitted Content does not contain any third party trademark or copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights.
- You confirm that in the case of a photo/video all the people who are personally identifiable have provided their consent for Wrisk to use the photo/video for the purposes set out above. If a child appears in the photo/video you confirm that the child’s parent or guardian has given such consent.
If you do not agree to the above terms, please do not submit your Content to us and do not use the hashtag #EmbraceWrisk when responding to our request to use your Content.
Wrisk Privicy Policy